a. Instrumentation and Measurement Laboratory
The specialized measurement equipment and Faraday cage facilitates offering of various services in this laboratory, some of which are as follows:
• Measurment of different kinds of physical quantities.
• Design of circuits and advanced electronic system.
• Design and manufacturing of various kinds of sensors needed for industries.
• Optimization and modification of instrumentation systems.
• Inverted engineering on the electronic equipment with externalsources.
b. Automation and Control Laboratory
Undoubtedly, enhancing the quality of the goods, increasing production, canonization, and increasing the life of systems are not achieved without a reliable automatic control system.
The Automation and Control Laboratory, in addition to undertaking fundamental projects, offers the following services:
• Converting manual operations.
• Instruction of advanced industrial control systems such as PLC and DCS.
• Analysis and design of various controllers needed in industry.
• Design and manufacturing of various software needed in industry.
• Design and manufacturing of office automation systems and project control.
• Research on Mechatronics systems and mobile robots.