Areas of interest:
1. The role of Islamic theoretical and practical wisdom in the creation process of art, architecture and urban planning and design.
2. Comparative study of philosophical foundations of art and architectural wisdom in various schools of thought compared with Islam (ontology, epistemology, anthropology and aesthetics)
3. Interdisciplinary research methods especially with a religious approach in the creation of art, architecture and urban planning and design.
4. Pathology and diagnosis of crisis in the foundations of contemporary art and architecture fromcultural and Islamic art viewpoint.
5. Study ofaesthetics in different schools of thought compared with Islamic viewpoints.
6. Study of art philosophy in different schools of thought compared with the philosophy of Islamic art and architecture (such as ideas, creativity, symbolism, meaning, philosophy of art history, art sociology, human visual and internal senses, attached and detached imaginations)
7. Defining the relationship between the nature and man and its influence on architecture and urban planning from Islamic viewpoints and other schools of thought.
8. Assessing the interactions between human perception and built environment (such as spatial-geometric ideas, symbols, ornamentations, and material).
9.The effects of professional ethics, talent, education, experience, social rights, environmental rights on designing process of architecture and urban planning and design .
10. Deducingstrategic principles and practical solutions from original architecture and urban planning and design in Islamic eras to achieveIslamic art, architecture, Islamic urban planning and design.
11. Introducingand evaluatingthe latest valuable ideas’ achievements, Islamic architecture and urban planning works and books in Iran and the world
12. Family concept explanation in Islamic culture and desirable house design
13. Defining the neighborhood rights and Muslims’ social responsibilities and designing the favorable neighborhood.
14. Architecture and urban planning jurisprudence and rights , professional ethics and foundations and principlesof art and professional intuition.
Scientific news, books and seminar introductions and scientific reports related to the field of Islamic architecture and urban planning and design are also welcomed.
The journal has a limited capacity for advertisement in the field of Islamic architecture and urban planning and design.