6- Selected Journal and Conference Papers :
1. Microwave diffraction for biomedical application, IEEE – MTT , 1982
2. R& D Policy IN IRAN, ecole Superiore d’Arab, Syria , 1992
3. Computation of static capacitances for discontinuities in GCPW by moment method , Conference ANTEM , Canada , 1992
4. Computation of static capacitances for discontinuities in GCPW by moment method , Euorpe Microwave Eng , 1992
5. some modifications on cavity method for analysis of microstrip antennas, New Delhi, India , 1993
6. Computation of campacitance of gap discontinuities & interdigitated campacitor in coplanar waveguide by moment method, 3rd international symposium on antennas & EM theory , 1993
7. Computation of campacitance of gap discontinuities & interdigitated campacitor in coplanar waveguide by moment method, Canada, 1993
8. Mutual Coupling Between Rectangular Microstrip Patch Antennas , Symposium on Antenna Technology and Applied Electromagnetics, Kanata, Canada, 5 pp., Aug 2-5 , 1994,
9. Computation of static capacitances for discontinnuities in coplanar waveguide by moment metho d, International Journal of Engineering, Iran Univ. of Sc. & Tech, 1993.
10. Analysis of microstrip antennas using modified cavity method, Shiraz Journal of Sc. & Tech, 1995.
11. A new approach to unsupervised clustering & competetive learning, Journal of Sc., Shahed University, 1995
12. Full wave analysis of grounded coplanar waveguide discontinuities , Shiraz Journal of Sc. & Tech,, 1996
13. Fullwave analysis of grounded coplanar waveguide discontinuties , 5th Sumposium on Microwave Technology, Okraine, 1996
14. Radar signal categorization using neural network & competetive algorithms, IASTED , USA , 1996
15. Fullwave analysis & implementation of a microstrip slot loop antenna with coplanar coaxial feed using moment method in spectral domain, Amirkabir Journal, No.33, 1997
16. 3D-TLM Method For Analysis of Microstrip Patch Antenna Using Personal Computer , PIERS , 1999.
17. Analysis of Mutual Coupling Between Microstrip Patch Antenna Using Transmission Line Method, PIERS , 1999.
18. Low Earth Orbit (LEO) Land Mobile Satellite channel Modeling and Simulation, 5-th Asia-Pacific Conference on Multilateral Cooperation in Space Technology Applications (5-th AP MASTA) , Dec 1999.
19. Thermal Analysis of 3D Inhomogeneous Railgun Using Finite Element, ASME-ESDA, Swiss, 2000.
20. Telemetry & Command Antenna for a Micro Satellite at VHF/UHF Frequencies (Design & Manufacturing), IEEE APS2000, Utah State University, 2000.
21. A Solution to Inhomogeneous 3D Railgun , 5th internat. Sym. On Ant. , Propag., & EM Theory (ISAPE2000), China, 2000.
22. 3D-TLM Method For Analysis of Microstrip Patch Antenna with… , International Journal of Engineering, Iran Univ. of Sc. & Tech, 2000,
23. “Store & Forward Payload for an Experimental – Scientific LEO Microsatellite”, Second Symposium on Microsatellite Applications for Asia and the Pacific,China-Bejing, May-2001
24. “Imaging Payload for an Experimental – Scientific LEO Microsatellite” Second Symposium on Microsatellite Applications for Asia and the Pacific, China-Bejing , May-2001
25. Inhomogeneous Effects of Temperature Changes on the Velocity of Rail-gun in Three Dimentional Condition , International Journal of Engineering , vol14, No. 1, Feb 2001, pp 41-48 , Feb. 2001
26. A quadrifilar Helix Antenna for a LEO Satellite Ground station, IST 2001 Tehran- 1-3 Sep, 2001.
27. Turbo codes performance in LEO satellite systems, 7th ISCTA 13th-18th July 2003 St. Martin's College, Amble side, UK, 2003
28. Turbo codes for nongeo satellite communications, IEEE Int,l. symp. On signals, circuits & systems (SCS2003), Iasi, Romania, July 10-11, 2003, pp633-636, 2003
29. A Novel quadrifilar Helix Antenna For Use In LEO Satellite communication , International Conference Antenna Theory and Techniques ICATT'03, Sevastopol, Ukraine ,September 9-12, 2003 , pp509-511,
30. A Novel Quadrifilar Helix Antenna (SQHA) for Generation of a Saddle Point Shaped Radiation Pattern for Use in LEO Satellite Ground Terminals, Asia-Pacific Microwave Conf. 2003 APMC'03, Seoul, Korea.
31. Coplanar- fed Bow-Tie microstrip antenna analysis using FDTD Method, International Symposium on Telecommunication IST2003, 16-18 Aug , 2003
32. Bow-Tie microstrip antenna analysis and design using FDTD Method , Assian Pacific conf. On applied Electromagnetic, APACE 2003, Kualampour, Malaysia, 12-14 Aug , 2003 , pp42-45
33. THE EFFECT OF FRACTAL SHAPES ON CPW-FED BOW-TIE ANTENNAS BEHAVIOR AS MULTIFREQUENCY-WIDEBAND STRUCTURES, Asia Pacific Microwave Conference, Dec. 15-18, 2004.
34. INTERFERENCE REJECTION IN PARTIALLY ADAPTIVE ARRAY ANTENNA USING CONSTRAINT KALMAN ALGORITHM, 2th IEEE conference in Bahrain, GCC, Nov. 23-25, 2004.
35. Simulation of FSS using 3D TLM method , Iranian Journal of Sc. &Tech., vol28, no. B3 , 2004
36. Analysis and design of a novel dual band frequency selective surface based on inset , 13th Iran Electrical & Electronic Eng. Conf., Zanjan, 2005.
37. Multi-band diamond shaped Sierpinski gasket monopole antenna, Asia-pacificMicrowave Conference,APMC 2004, New Delhi, India.
38. RCS Computation of Airplane Using Parabolic Equation, 17th IEEE Asia-Pacific Microwave Conference, pp. 2333-2336, 2005.
39. Analysis and design of a novel dual band frequency selective surface based on inset crossed-dipoles fractal geometry using 3D-FDTD method , ICEE 2005, Zanjan, Iran, Vol. 2, pp. 467-471 , September 2005 .
40. A novel fast method for accurate model analysis of the microstrip patch antennas, 11th International symposium on Antenna Technology and Applied Electromagnetics, 15-17 June, 2005
41. Accurate design of circularly polarized microstrip array antenna using multiport network model, 15th International Crimean Conference of Microwave and Telecommunication Technology, CriMico , pp351-353, 12-16 September, 2005.
42. Accurate analysis and design of dual-feed circularly polarized microstrip patch antenna based on multiport network model, 17th Asia-Pacific Microwave Conference APMC2005, 2005, 4-7 December.
43. Accurate analysis and design of circularly polarized dual-feed microstrip array antenna using multiport network model, APACE 2005, Malaysia, December 20-21, 2005, pp 16-20 , 2005,
44. Elliptical multiple ring monopole antennas, IEE Seminar on Wideband and Multi-band antennas and arrays, Birmingham, UK, pp.124-127, 2006
45. Wideband reconfigurable printed dipole antenna with harmonic trap, International Workshop on novel meta-materials and small antennas, IWAT, pp188-191 , 2006
46. Ground plane effect on the multi-band multiple ring monopole antenna , International Workshop on novel meta-materials and small antennas, pp88-91 , 2006
47. A novel microstrip fed multi-band multiple ring monopole antenna , Iranian Conference on Electrical Engineering, ICEE2006 .
48. Diamond shaped Sierpinski gasket monopole antenna for multi-band arrays applications, Iranian Conference on Electrical Engineering, ICEE2006 .
49. Reconfigurable log-periodic printed dipole antenna , Loughborough Antenna and Propagation Conference, LAPC2006 .
50. Multi-band diamond shaped Sierpinski gasket monopole antenna , Microwave and Optical Technology Letters. Vol 48, issue 6, pp 1069-1073, jun 2006 .
51. Reconfigurable printed dipole antenna with harmonic trap for wideband applications , Microwave and Optical Technology Letters. VOL. 48, ISSUE 5, 2006 .
52. Scattering Computation from the Target with Lossy Background, Progress in electromagnetics research, vol. 57, pp. 151-163, 2006, EMW Publishing, Cambridge, USA.
53. RCS Computation of Airplane Using Parabolic Equation, Progress in electromagnetics research , vol. 57, pp. 265-276, 2006, EMW Publishing, Cambridge, USA.
54. RCS Computation of Targets Using Three Dimension Scalar Parabolic Equation, Applied Computational Electromagnetics Society Journal (ACES). Vol 22 issue 2, pp 254-259, jul 2007.
55. Elliptical Multiple-ring Monopole Antennas , Microwave and Optical Technology Letter, vol48 no1 jan 2006, pp. 4-8 .
56. Monostatic RCS Computation of Reflector Antennas Using Parabolic Equation, Sixth International Conference on Computation in Electromagnetics CEM 2006, Aachen, Germany. , pp. 43-44,
57. A New Algorithm for Scattering Calculation of Absorber Coated Objects, Sixth IEEE International Conference on Electro/Information Technology EIT 2006, , pp. 603-607 Michigan State University, East Lansing, USA.
58. Prediction of the Input Impedance of two Coupled Monopole Antennas Using Fuzzy Modeling , IEEE, international conf. on granular regilar comparing (GRC) may 10-12, 2006, pp:97-100 .
59. Influence of thickness of the rings and height from the ground on the input characteristics of the multi-band multiple ring monopole antennas , IEEE Antenna and Propagation International Symposium 2006, (AP-S 2006) .
60. Accurate analysis and design of circularly polarized dual-feed microstrip array antenna using multiport network model, Iraian journal of sc. And tech. transaction B-Engineering, vol. 31, issue B3 pp 377-384, jun 2007.
61. A novel compact artificial magnetic conductor based on multiple non-grounded vias , Progress in electromagnetic research symposium, 2007, beijing china march 26-30 pp 1096-1099 .
62. Design and Analysis of Frequency Selective Surfaces with Lumped Elements for Secure Wireless Indoor Networks Using Split-Field Update FDTD Method , the 2007 IEEE AP-S International Symposium on Antennas and Propagation in Honolulu, Hawaii, USA on June 10-15, 2007.
63. Prediction of the Input Impedance of two Coupled dipoles Antennas in echelon form, IEEE GRC’07 Symposium, pp. 336–340, November, 2007.
64. A novel compact MNGV-AMC structure for low frequency band mobile communication, IWAT 2007 IEEE intern. Wirkshop on antenna technology "small and smart antennas, metamaterials and applications" uk, pp392-395.
65. Narrow band-pass wave guide filter using frequency selective surfaces loaded with surface mount capacitors , ICEAA 07 sep 17-21 2007 Torino Italy, pp173-176
66. Shortcuts for Designing Finite Microstrip Reflectarrays with Non-Identical Elements in 60GHz Band , International Conference on Computers, Communications and Systems November 2, 2007, Daegu University, Korea .
67. A Fuzzy Model for Computing Input Impedance of Two Coupled Dipole Antennas in the Echelon Form in the Frequency Domain,”, Progress In Electromagnetic Research Journal (PIER), vol. 78, pp. 265–283, January 2008 .
68. Prediction of the Input Impedance of two Coupled dipoles Antennas in echelon form , Progess in electromagnetics research PIER 78, pp 265-283,2008 .
69. Novel Even Harmonic Mixer For 3G Mobile Receiver , Progress in EM Research M, Vol.1, 69-77 , 2008
70. Novel Miniaturized Wilkinson Power Divider For 3G Mobile Receiver , Progress in EM Research M, Vol.1, 9-16 , 2008.
71. Novel Enhanced and Miniaturized 90 coupler For 3G EH Mixer , Progress in EM Research M, Vol.1, 43-50 , 2008.
72. Prediction of Scattered field from Linearly Loaded Dipole Antenna Using Fuzzy Inference , International Conference on Computational Intelligence for Modelling,Control and Automation - CIMCA'2008 dec 2008, Vienna – Austria
73. A Fuzzy Model for Computing back-Scattering Response of Linearly Loaded Dipole Antenna in the Frequency Domain, Journal Progress In Electromagnetic Research Journal (PIER), vol. 86, pp. 229–242, Oct 2008.
74. A Fast Hybrid Model for Analyzing Nonlinearly Loaded Antenna and Finite Antenna Array in the Frequency Domain , Asia-Pacific Microwave Conference, Hong Kong and Macau on Dec. 16-19, 2008 and Dec. 19-20.
75. Prediction of Induced Current in Externally Excited Dipole Antenna Using Fuzzy Inference, IEEE AMS’08 Symposium, pp. 1039-1042, May, 2008.
76. Prediction of Scattering from Perfectly Conducting Cylinders Using Fuzzy Logic , IEEE GRS’08 Symposium, December, 2008.
77. High-gain CMOS Low Noise Amplifier for Ultra Wide-band Wireless Receiver , PIERS 2009 in Beijing.
78. A Hybrid Model in Analyzing Nonlinearly Loaded Dipole Antenna and Finite Antenna Array in the Frequency Domain , International Journal of RF and Microwave Computer Aided Design Engineering. Vol 19,issue 4,pages 512-518, jul 2009.
79. A Novel Algorithm for Blind Adaptive Recognition between 8-PSK and π/4-Shifted QPSK Modulated Signals for Software Defined Radio Applications , Proc. 4th international Conf. on CROWNCOM 2009.
80. A 0.18- 3~5GHz CMOS LNA for ultra Wide-band Wireless Receiver , 17th Iranian Conference on Electrical Engineering, 2009.
81. Design of a Meander-Shaped MIMO Antenna Using IWO Algorithm for Wireless Applications , ACES Jounal, VOL. 25, No.7 July 2010, PP 631-638 . (download)
82. Optimization of printed Yagi Antenna Using Invasive Weed Optimization (IWO) , IEEE antennas & wireless Propagation letters, vol 9, 2010, pp 1275-1278 .(download)
83. Designing a Compact-Optimized Planar Dipole Array Antenna , IEEE ANTENNAS AND WIRELESS PROPAGATION LETTERS, VOL. 10, 2011, pp 243-246 .(download)
84. FDTD Modeling of Dispersive Bianisotropic Media Using Z-Transform Method , IEEE TRANSACTIONS ON ANTENNAS AND PROPAGATION, VOL. 59, NO. 6, JUNE 2011, pp2268-2279 .(download)
85- Analytical and Numerical Calculation of Reflection from a Multilayer Slab Backed by a PEMC, International Conference MMS 2011, Tunesia (download)
85-Location Estimation and Mobility Prediction UsingNeuro-fuzzy Networks, In Cellular Networks, International Journal of Computer Science and Information Security, Vol. 9, No. 6, June 2011, pp 65-69, (download)
86- A NOVEL DUAL-BAND CHIRAL METAMATERIAL STRUCTURE WITH GIANT OPTICAL ACTIVITY AND NEGATIVE REFRACTIVE INDEX, J. of Electromagn. Waves and Appl., Vol. 26, pp251–263, 2012, (download)
87- IMPROVED PERFORMANCE OF CIRCULARLY POLARIZED ANTENNA USING SEMI-PLANAR CHIRAL META-MATERIAL COVERS, Progress In Electromagnetics Research, Vol. 123, pp337-354, 2012, (download)
88- INHOMOGENEOUS PLANAR LAYERED CHIRAL MEDIA: ANALYSIS OF WAVE PROPAGATION AND SCATTERING USING TAYLOR S SERIES EXPANSION, Progress In Electromagnetics Research, Vol. 125, 119-135, 2012, (download)
89- REALIZATION OF THE PERFECT ELECTROMAGNETIC CONDUCTOR CIRCULAR CYLINDER USING ANISOTROPIC MEDIA, Progress In Electromagnetics Research M, Vol. 25, 173-184, 2012 ( download)
90- Development of Semi-Planar Chiral Metamaterials, ( download)
91- On the Miniaturization of Semi-Planar Chiral Metamaterial Structures , (download )
92- Design, Optimization and Improvement of an Aperture Coupled Stack Microstrip Antenna Array using an Electromagnetic Band Gap Structure (download)
93- Design, Optimization and Improvement of an Aperture Coupled Stack Microstrip Antenna Array using an Electromagnetic Band Gap Structure, 4th Iranian Conference on Electrical and Electronics Engineering ( ICEEE2012) Islamic Azad University, Gonabad-Branch 28-29-30 August 2012.
94- ELECTROMAGNETIC SCATTERING FROM INHOMOGENEOUS PLANAR LAYERED MEDIA USING NOTATION OF PROPAGATORS, J. of Electromagn. Waves and Appl., Vol. 26, 875–884, 2012
95- Analysis of different terminated inhomogeneous planar layered chiral media, Journal of Electromagnetic Waves and Applications, 2012,pp1-9.
96-PARAMETER RETRIEVAL OF CHIRAL METAMATERIALS BASED ON THE CAUSALITY PRINCIPLE, Int. J. of RF and Microwave Computer-Aided Engineering,. 23: pp610–618 , 2013
97- Development of Semi-Planar Chiral Metamaterials, IEEE International Microwave Symposium 2012, Montreal Canada, Jun 2012. ISSN: 0149.645
98- Analysis of Inhomogeneous Chiral Media Using Taylor’s Series Expansion, IEEE APS-URSI 2012, Chicago, IL, July 2012, ISSN: 1522-3965
99- Oblique Incidence of Plane Waves on PEC, PMC or PEMC Backed Inhomogeneous Chiral Slabs. IEEE Mediterranean Microwave Symposium, September 2012
100- Analytical Solution of Scattering by a PEMC Cylinder Coated with Aniotropic Media, 2012 IEEE International Sympsium on Ant . & propag. and USNC/URSI Nationat Radio Science Meeting in Chicago, USA, July 8-13, 2012.
101- Plane Wave Scattering by a Circular PEMC Cylinder Coated with Anisotropic Media, International Journal of RF and Microwave Computer-Aided Engineering, 2012
102- Artificial Magnetic Conductors Realized by Planar Array of Loaded Loop for Antenna Applications, 6th European Conference on Antennas and Propagation (EUCAP),pp 2891-2894 .
103- Tri-band four elements MIMO antenna system for WLAN and WiMAX application, Journal of Electromagnetic Waves and Applications , 2012
104- ASSESSMENT OF RF RADIATION LEVELS IN THE VICINITY OF 60 GSM MOBILE PHONE BASE STATIONS IN IRAN, Radiation Protection Dosimetry (2012), pp. 1–4
105- Analysis of Finite Ground Plane Effects on Antenna Performance Using Discrete Green’s Function, Antenna Technology and Applied Electromagnetics (ANTEM), 2012 15th International Symposium on.
106- Implementation of a PEMC Boundary Condition in the 2-D FDTD Technique, IEEE APS-URSI 2012, Chicago, IL, July 2012, ISSN: 1522-3965 ,
107- PEMC-Backed Perfectly Matched Layer as Truncation Boundary, IEEE APS-URSI 2012, Chicago, IL, July 2012, ISSN: 1522-396
108- RECONSTRUCTING CONSTITUTIVE PARAMETERS OF INHOMOGENEOUS PLANAR LAYERED CHIRALMEDIA BASED ON THE OPTIMIZATION APPROACH, Progress In Electromagnetic Research M, vol. 29, .pp. 29-39, Feb. 2013
109- ELECTROMAGNETIC SCATTERING FROM INHOMOGENEOUS NOTATION OF PROPAGATORS, J. of Electromagnetic Waves and Appl., Vol. 26, 875–884, 2012.
110- Reflection from Stratified Media Backed by a Perfect Electromagnetic Conductor (PEMC), IEEE TRANSACTIONS ON ANTENNAS AND PROPAGATION, VOL. 60, NO. 10, OCTOBER 2012.
111-Efficient Lanczos – Fourier expansion-based transmission line formulation for full-wave modal analysis of optical waveguide, J. Opt. Soc. Am. B / Vol. 29, No. 6 / June 2012.
112-AN FFT-BASED APPROACH IN ACCELERATION OF DISCRETE GREEN S FUNCTION METHOD FOR ANTENNA ANALYSIS, Progress In Electromagnetics Research M, Vol. 29, 17-28, 2013 .
113- Electromagnetic scattering from inhomogeneous planar-layered chiral media using the finite difference method, Journal of Electromagnetic Waves and Applications, 2013.
114-Dual-Polarized Angularly Stable High-Impedance Surface, IEEE TRANSACTIONS ON ANTENNAS AND PROPAGATION, VOL. 61, NO. 8, AUGUST 2013.
115- Compact negative-epsilon stop-band structures based on double-layer chiral inclusions, IET Microwve Antennas Propag., 2013, Vol. 7, Iss. 8, pp. 621–629.
116-Analysis and design of a rib-like-based slot waveguide for nonlinear silicon nanophotonics, Journal of Modern Optics , 2013, Vol. 60, No. 11, 891 – 899 .
117-Parameter retrieval of chiral metamaterials based on the state-space approach, PHYSICAL REVIEW, 2013,
118-Modeling Graphene in the Finite-Difference Time-Domain Method Using a Surface Boundary Condition, IEEE Transactions on Antennas and Propagation 07/2013; 61(8):4176-4182 .
119- Modeling of perfect electromagnetic conducting boundary in the finite-difference time-domain method, Radio Science 07/2013
120-Analysis of Inhomogeneous Chiral Slab Using Taylor's Series Expansion, Antennas and Propagation Society International Symposium (APSURSI), 2012 IEEE, Chicago, IL; 07/2012.
121-PEMC-backed perfectly matched layer as a truncation boundary, Antennas and Propagation Society International Symposium (APSURSI), 2012 IEEE, Chicago, IL; 07/2012.
122- Designing a Compact-Optimized Planar Dipole Array Antenna, IEEE Antennas and Wireless Propagation Letters 02/2011
123- Effective Modeling of Graphene as a Conducting Sheet in the Finite-Difference Time-Domain Method, IEEE APS-URSI 2013, Orlando, FL, USA, July 2013
124- Effective Modeling of Graphene as a Conducting Sheet in the Finite-Difference Time-Domain Method, 4th International Conference on Metamaterials, Photonic Crystals and Plasmonics, Sharjah, UAE, March 2013, UAE
125- Analysis of Line Source Radiation Above Grounded Inhomogeneous Chiral Layer Using a Hybrid Method of Fourier Transform and Taylor’s Series Expansion, IEEE TRANSACTIONS ON ANTENNAS AND PROPAGATION, VOL. 61, NO. 10, OCT 2013
126- Wideband Modeling of Graphene using the Finite-Difference Time-Domain Method, Antennas and Propagation, IEEE Transactions on
127- UWB Antennas Analysis Using FDTD-Based Discrete Green’s Function Approach, IEEE ANTENNAS AND WIRELESS PROPAGATION LETTERS, VOL. 12, 2013, pp 1089-1093.
128- DISCRETE GREEN’S FUNCTION APPROACH FOR THE ANALYSIS OF A DUAL BAND-NOTCHED UWB ANTENNA, MICROWAVE AND OPTICAL TECHNOLOGY LETTERS / Vol. 55, No. 9, September 2013, pp 2168-2174.
129- Electromagnetic Characterization of Uniaxial Chiral Composites Using State Transition Matrix Method, IEEE TRANSACTIONS ON ANTENNAS AND PROPAGATION, VOL. 61, NO. 11, NOVEMBER 2013, PP.5658-5665.
130- Electromagnetic Characterization of Biaxial Bianisotropic Media Using the State Space Approach , IEEE TRANSACTIONS ON ANTENNAS AND PROPAGATION, VOL. 62, NO. 3, MARCH 2014
131- Parameter reconstruction of materials with off-diagonal anisotropy using the state transition matrix method , AEU - International Journal of Electronics and Communications 01/2014
132- Robust technique based on transition matrix method to electromagnetic characterisation of anisotropic material , IET Microwaves Antennas & Propagation 01/2014; 8(9):632-641.
133- Reconstructing constitutive parameters of inhomogeneous planar layered chiral media based on the optimization approach , Progress In Electromagnetics Research M 01/2013; 29:29-39.
134- Analysis of reflection and transmission from biaxial chiral slabs using the state space approach, Mediterranean Microwave Symposium (MMS), 2013 13th; 01/2013 .
135- Technique for inversion of an inhomogeneous bianisotropic slab through an optimization approach , IET Microwaves Antennas & Propagation 01/2013; 7(6):436-443 .
136- A Novel Dual-Band Chiral Metamaterial Structure with Giant Optical Activity and Negative Refractive Index , Journal of Electromagnetic Waves and Applications 01/2012; 26(2-3):251-263 .
137- Parameter reconstruction of materials with off-diagonal anisotropyusing the state transition matrix method , International Journal of Electronics and Communications (AEÜ).
138- Pulse Compression Security Enhancement as an Electronic Protection Technique by Exploiting a Block Cipher Output as Phase-Code
IET Radar, Sonar & Navigation
139- On the State Transition Matrix and Non-reciprocity of Inhomogeneous Planar Layers
IET Microwaves, Antennas & Propagation
140- Multilayered Discrete Green’s Functions Based on Mixed-Potential Finite-Difference Formulation
IEEE Transactions on Antennas and Propagation