شنبه ۴ اسفند ۱۳۹۷ -
School of Industrial Engineering (SIE)
Iran University of Science & Technology
Narmak, Tehran, Iran
Siamak Noori is an Associate Professor of Industrial Engineering at Iran University of Science and Technology. He received his Ph.D. from Tarbiat Modares University in 1997. and initiated his work as a faculty member at SIE since 1997. His research vision is concentrated mainly on Project Management and Human Resource Management. He teaches Project Management, Human Resource Management and Engineering Economics. Besides, he, currently, serves as president of SIE.
• Project Management and Applications
• Human Resource Management and Applications
• Productivity and Applications
• Yaghoubi, S., Noori, S., Azaron, A., & Fynes, B. (2015). Resource allocation in multi-class dynamic PERT networks with finite capacity. European Journal of Operational Research, 247(3), 879-894.
• Sanati, A. M., & Noori, S. (2017). Project Complexity, Approaches, Related Criteria and Challenges. Journal of Engineering and Applied Sciences, 12(20), 5095-5108.
• Yaghoubi, S., Noori, S., Azaron, A., & Tavakkoli-Moghaddam, R. (2011). Resource allocation in dynamic PERT networks with finite capacity. European Journal of Operational Research, 215(3), 670-678.
"Back to Faculty List"