چهارشنبه ۱ اسفند ۱۳۹۷ -
Dr. Seyed Farid Ghannadpour
School of Industrial Engineering (SIE)
Iran University of Science & Technology
Narmak, Tehran, Iran
Seyed Farid Ghannadpour is an Assistant Professor of Industrial Engineering at Iran University of Science and Technology. He received his Ph.D. from Iran University of Science and Technology in 2013 and initiated his work as a faculty member at SIE since 2016. His research vision is concentrated mainly on Project Management and Transportation Networks and its applications, especially planning, scheduling and control. He teaches Project Management & Control, Decision Making Analysis, Transportation Planning and Productivity Engineering & Management courses. Besides, he is the member of Iranian Association of Transport Engineering and Industrial Engineering and he is the member of Iranian Elites Foundation and Iranian Inventors Association.
• Project Management and Control
• Transportation Networks
• Multiple Criteria Decision Making
• Ghannadpour, S.F., Zarrabi, A., (2019), "Multi-objective heterogeneous vehicle routing and scheduling problem with energy minimizing", Swarm and Evolutionary Computation, 44, 728-747
• Khanmohamadi, M., Bagheri, M., Ghannadpour, S.F., (2018) "A security vulnerability analysis model for dangerous goods transportation by rail - case study: Chlorine transportation in Texas - Illinois", Safety Science, 110, 230-241.
• Ghannadpour, S.F., Rezahoseini, A., Noori, S., Bodaghi, M., (2019) "Investigating the effects of building information modeling capabilities on knowledge management areas in the construction industry", Journal of Project Management 4, 1-18
• Ghannadpour, S.F., (2019) "Evolutionary Approach for Energy Minimizing Vehicle Routing Problem with Time Windows and Customers’ Priority", International Journal of Transportation Engineering 6 (3), 237-264.
"Back to Faculty List"