||Dr Hosein Raie
| | Post date: 2019/11/18 |
- Personal Profile
- Name and Surname:Hosein Raie
- Scientific Ranking: Assistant Professor
- Group: Restoration
Faculty of Architecture and Urban Development, University of Science and Technology, Narmak, Tehran, Iran
- 2018: PhD in Restoration of Historical Monuments and Fabric s, Isfahan University of Art,Isfahan,Iran
Thesis title: Understanding and approaching conservation concepts in historical inhabiting farmsteads
- 2006:MSc historical buildings and Fabric s, Faculty of Architecture, Islamic Azad University, Central Tehran Branch,Tehran,Iran
Thesis Title: Arrangement of Fabric and Restoration of Abeyaneh Mosque
- 2001:BSc Restoration and Rehabilitation of Historical Monuments and Fabric s, Shahid Bahonar University, Kerman,Iran
Thesis Title: Restoration and Rehabilitation of the British Consulate in Kerman
Specialty FIELDS and research areas
- Management, Research and Conservation of UNESCO World Heritage
- Management, research and conservation of agricultural heritage and sustainable historic farmsteads
- Management, research and conservation of architectural and urban heritage
2. SCIENTIFIC and research records
- Auhtored books:
- Remarks on historical properties of Iran 2 (Niasarnameh), Iran Negar Publishing, in collaboration with the Deputy Director of Cultural Heritage, Cultural Heritage, Handicrafts and Tourism organisation,2018.
- Bisotun Archeology Article Collections, Iran Negar Publishing in collaboration with Bisotun World Heritage Site, 2014.
- Remarks on historical properties of Iran 1(Abyaneh, One Village, One Neighborhood, One Monument), Iran Negar Publications, 2012.
Scientific and research artcles
- Hosein Raie, Historical inhabiting farmsteads as Part of the Niasar Historical Cultural Landscape, Iranian Journal of Architectural Studies, Faculty of Art, Kashan University.
- Hosein Raie,A Beginning to Perception of Historic Inhabiting farmsteads in Yazd,Journal of Islamic Architectural Research, University of Science and Technology,2016, 4th Year, No 4, Pages 1-19.
- Tree of Life face on Niasar Tombstones, Fine Arts scientific research Journal Printed Semiannually, School of Architecture and Urban Planning, Science and Technology University, 2013, Volume 5, Issue 5, pages 55-72.
- Watchtowers, Newly Recognized Elements of the Defense System of the Suburbs of Niasar ,Kashan, Scientific and Research Journal of Restoration of Historical Works and Textures, Isfahan University of Art,2011, Vol. 2, No. 4, Pages 47-66.
- Examine and study of 8th and 9th Century Tombs in Mazandaran Case Study: Introducing Shams Al Rasool Amol Tomb, Journal of Restoration of Historical Works and Textures, Isfahan Art University, Vol. 1, No. 2, Pages 89- 75.
Promotional scientific articles
- Hosein Raie,In Search of Master's Inhabiting farmsteads in Niasar, Proceedings of the Conference on Historic Gardens, University of Kashan,2017, Pages 230-251
- Hosein Raie and Seyed Mohammad Beheshti, Historical Inhabiting farmsteads in Iran, From the Beginning to End of the Safavid Period, Scientific and Promotional Journal of “Athar”, Cultural Heritage and Tourism Research Institute,2016, No 74, Pages 1-22.
- Hosein Raie, Proposal introduction to proportions existed in tombs dated back to the 8th and 9th Centuries in Mazandaran Province, Proceedings of the Congress of Architectural and Urban History of Mazandaran Province,2016.
- The Great Darius I inscriptions and sculpture documentation in the World Heritage Site of Bisotun, National Heritage Magazine, Department of Cultural Heritage, Country Heritage, Handicrafts and Tourism Organization, Vol.9,Pages 13-16.
- Introduction to Farmstead Architecture in Iran, National Heritage Magazine, Cultural Heritage Deputy, Cultural, Handicrafts and Tourism Organization of Iran, 2010, Vol. 1, No. 4, Pages 116-122.
- Conservation of the Chartaghi, Internal Newsletter of the Niasar Historical Heritage Site, 2006, Vol. 8.
- Present Buildings and Past Architecture, Jame Jam newspaper, 17/12/2005.
- City Historical Identity Restoration of the (Case Study: Chalqab Tower, Niasar), Newsletter of the Niasar Historical City Cultural Heritage Site, 2005, Vol 2.
- Restoration of Niasser Chalqab Tower, Internal Newsletter of the Niasar Historical City Cultural Heritage Site, 2005, Vol. 4.
National and International Research Projects (UNESCO World Register)
2012-2019: Ministry of Cultural Heritage, Industry, Handy Crafts and Tourism, Member of the Scientific Committee of World Heritage Sites Affairs
- 2018-2019:Management, study and conservation of the World Heritage Project of Iranian Qanat
- 2017-2018:Management, study and conservation of the Tagh Bostan Cultural Heritage Project for registration in the World Heritage List
- 2011-2018: Management, study and conservation of the Bisotun World Heritage Project and cooperation with the German Institute of Archeology (DAI) in Iran.
- 2016: The National Heritage Sites of Anahita Temple and the Historical Darre Shahr Board of Directors’ Member.
- 2016: Architecture and Urban Planning Congregation Faculty Member, Kermanshah Province, Iran
- 2015 Member of Strategic Board of World Heritage of Iranian Historical Gardens.
2013-2015:Head of Technical Office of World Heritage Projects in Iran
- Strategic Board Member of Takht-e-Soleyman World Heritage Site
- 2010-2011-Scientific Advisor to the Takht-e-Soleyman World Heritage Project
- 2009-2010 Technical Supervisor of World Heritage Sites of Soltanieh Zanjan and Research Centers of Mazandaran, Guilan, Markazi and Qom Provinces
- 2009 Executive and Technical Supervisor of Isfahan Jame Mosque
2007-2008:Managing the Cultural Heritage and Tourism Project of the historic city of Niasar
- 2005-2007:Abyaneh Cultural Heritage and Tourism Project
- 2001-2003:Technical Expert of Mazandaran Province Cultural Heritage Department
Holding and lecturing at national and international specialized courses, workshops and conferences
- 2019: Scientific and Executive Editor For "Crisis Management" Workshop on World Heritage Sites and Gardens, Birjand,Iran.
- 2019: Scientific and Executive Editor For "Short review of the past and Future Plans" Workshop in Iranian Qanats World Heritage and Garden, Golestan Palace, Tehran, Iran.
- 2019: Scientific and Executive Editor For “Conservation Measures and Recent Scientific Discoveries" Workshop in Iranian Qanats World Heritage and Garden, Golestan Palace, Tehran, Iran.
- 2018: Scientific and Executive Editor for “Planning and Monitoring” Workshop Workshop in Iranian Qanats World Heritage and Garden, Golestan Palace, Tehran, Iran.
- • 2016: Lecturer at “Study and Recognition of Historic Gardens of Kashan Region” National Conference on the, University of Kashan, Kashan, Iran.
- • 2016: Scientific and Executive Editor For “Sustainable Tourism Management in Iran’s World Heritage Sites “International Workshop, UNESCO Regional Office, Bisotun, Kermanshah, Iran.
- • 2016: Lecturer at Fourth Congress of Iranian History of Architecture and Urban Development, University of Mazandaran, Iran.
- • 2016: Participated in “The Capacity Building for Management Planing of World Heritage Site in Iran” Workshop, UNESCO Regional Office, Iran.
- 2015: Host of International Capacity Building Course in Cultural Heritage Sites Management, UNESCO Regional Office, Masouleh, Iran.
- 2014: Lecturer at” Iranian Historical Gardens “Specialized Training Course World Heritage Sites Office, Birjand, Iran.
- 2014: Organizing Member of “Parseh and Shush National Specialized and Scientific Conference”, Cultural Heritage and Tourism Research Institute.
- 2013: Lecturer at “Conservation and Development Challenges in Cultural Landscape of Meymand” National Workshop, Cultural Heritage and Tourism Research Institute.
- 2013: Lecturer at “Achievements of World Heritage Sites and Presentation of Bisotun Base” National Conference.
- 2010: Participated in “Experiences and Specialized Tutorials on Restoration of Architectural Decorations” Retraining course, Cultural Heritage, Handicrafts and Tourism Organization of Isfahan Province.
- 2010: Attended at “Souv Period Report” International Training Course Related to Global Bases, UNESCO Regional Office, Tabriz, Iran.
- 2010: Lecturer at “Agricultural Heritage” National Conference, Cultural Heritage and Tourism Institute.
Taught Courses Highlight
• 2019: Faculty of Architecture and Urban Planning, Iran University of Science and Technology.
• 2018-2019: Thesis Advisor to Architecture and Urban Heritage MA Students in, Shahid Beheshti University.
• 2013-2016: Restoration and Architecture Department, Faculty of Architecture and Urban Planning, Iran University of Science and Technology
3.Executive and professional Records
- 2018-2019: Director of the Iranian Qanat World Heritage Site
- 2017-2018: Director of Taq Bostan Cultural Heritage Site
- 2014-2016: Deputy Director of the Office of World Heritage Sites of the Ministry of Cultural Heritage, Handi Crafts and Tourism
- 2011-2018: Bisotun World Heritage Site Manager
- 2011-2012: Deputy of Cultural Heritage of Kermanshah Cultural Heritage Office
Highlights of PRofessional Projects
- 2019: Restoration and Rehabilitation of Allameh House in Qom.
- 2016:2019: Restoration and Rehabilitation of Bagheri House in Gorgan.
- 2018: Restoration of the tombs of Kasawa's Imamzadeh including: Imamzadeh Mehdi Ghayeb / Imamzadeh Abutaleb / Imamzadeh Ahmad in Qom.
- 2016: 15 Historical Monuments sanctuary Plan in Qom.
- 2008: Marco Ramsar Castle Conservation Plan.
- 2008: Delijan Municipality Building Restoration and Rehabilitation Project.(Museum of Anthropology)
- 2008: Restoration plan of Sari and Babol Grand Mosques.
- 2007: Improving “Sar agha seyed” village of Chaharmahal and Bakhtiari Valuable Texture.
- 2007: Nogabad cultural-historical axis organization plan in Naien.
- 2006-2007: Diagnosis and Restoration plan of the Babol Museum.
- 2006-2006: Diagnosis and Restoration Plan of Gamboj caravansary.
- 2006: Mazandaran’s Diva village Valuable texture improvement plan.
- 2006-86: Semnan Market Diagnosis and Restoration Plan
- 2006-2006: Diagnosis and Rehabilitation Plan of Farah Abad Mosque in Sari
- 2006: Diagnosis and Restoration Plan of Ahavan Caravanserai in Semnan.
- 2006: Kohandaj cultural-historical Axis Organization plan in Semnan.
- 2006: Dastgerd village Valuable texture improvement plan In Qom.
- 2006: Diagnosis and Restoration plan of Boroujerdi House in Niasar.
- 2006: Diagnosis and Restoration plan of Asjedi School in Niasar.
- 2006: Registration, Preparation of Restoration Plan and it’s Impelemtion for30 Holmy Tombs and Burial sites In Mazandaran Province Including: Tomb of Imamzadeh Yahya Sari / Tomb of Imamzadeh Ghasem in Hashtal / Tomb of Imamzadeh Mohammad Taher in Babol / Tomb of Serast / Tomb of Sarvideh in Meygoosh/Tomb of Sheikh Fakhredin/Tomb of Sheikh Nikeh in Razan/Tomb of Estandar in Baladeh / Tomb ofImamzadeh Shahidabad in Babol / Tomb of Shatergonbad in Sari / Tomb of Zakariain Pol sefid/ Tomb Of Ousa/Tomb of Imamzadeh Tirtash/Tomb of Imamzadeh Lashak/Tomb of Imamzadeh Marzrood in Sari / Tomb of Imamzadeh Kharmian/Tomb of Imamzadeh Atrab in Neka/Tomb of Imamzadeh Reza in Kachaldeh/Tomb of Imamzadeh Khezr in Amol / The tomb of Imamzadeh Seyed Hosein/ Tomb of Imamzadeh Hamzeh Javanmard / tomb of Imamzadeh Fazlollah / Tomb of Imamzadeh Seiffodin in Chelav / Tomb of Imamzadeh Seyed Hosein / Tomb of Imamzadeh Otaghsara / Tomb of Seyed Kabir in Babol / Tomb of Imamzadeh Kia davood in Yush.
- 2006: Organizing Rudab Niasar Neighborhood Center
- 2005-2006: Documentation of valuable textures of Kashan, Khor, Zavareh, Shahreza, Ardestan, Natanz, Nain and Mohammadieh
- 2005: Valuable texture improvement project in Yush village of Mazandaran
- 2005: Diagnosis and Restoration Plan of Qalat Watch Tower in Shiraz
- 2006-2007: Diagnosis, Restoration Plan and Supervision of Safari Bath in Niasar
- 2005: Diagnosis , Restoration Plan and Implemention Supervision of Chalghab Tower in Niasar
- 2005: Diagnosis , Restoration Plan and Workshop Supervision of Prozaleh Mosque in Abyaneh
- 2005: Diagnosis, Restoration Plan and Workshop Supervision of Miandeh Water Storage and and Abyaneh Monastery.
- 2003-2004: Documentation of 51 Historical Monuments in Abyaneh.
- 2004: Diagnosis and Restoration plan of Palm tree, Amini and Abyaneies Houses.
- 2003: Restoration plan of Great Amol Mosque
- 2003: Documentation of 25 historical monuments of Babol villages
- 2002-2003: Documentation of 45 of Amol Historical Monuments.
- 2002: Securing and making a Sanctuary for 30 of Historical Monuments in Babol and Amol.
- 2002: Documentation, Diagnosis and Restoration plan of the Mir Bozorg Tomb in Amol
- 2000: Documentation, Diagnosis and Restoration plan of Shams-e-ale-Rasoul tomb in Amol.
|View: 351 Time(s) | Print: 33 Time(s) | Email: 0 Time(s) | 0 Comment(s)