1. An integrated pricing and inventory model for deteriorating products in a two-stage supply chain under replacement and shortage, E Teimoury, SMM Kazemi, Scientia Iranica. Transaction E, Industrial Engineering, Vol24,p342,2017.
2. Design of 7× 24 logistics system for hazardous materials (case study: distribution of gasoline) ,A Khosrojerdi, E Teimoury, A Jabbarzedeh, Journal of Industrial and Systems Engineering, Vol 9 (4),2016.
3. Ranking Fuzzy Cognitive Map based scenarios using ELECTRE III: Applied on housing market ,MA Shafia, M Rahimi Moghaddam, E Teimoury, Expert Systems, Vol 33 (5), PP417-431, 2016.
4. Hub-and-spoke logistics network design for third party logistics service providers,N Ghaffari-Nasab, M Ghazanfari, E Teimoury, International Journal of Management Science and Engineering Management, Vol 11 (1),2016.
5. Risk-pooling strategy, lead time, delivery reliability and inventory control decisions in a stochastic multi-objective supply chain network design,P Taki, F Barzinpour, E Teimoury,Annals of Operations Research, PP1-28, 2016.
6.Developing a cross-docking network design model under uncertain environment, SM Seyedhoseini, R Rashid, E Teimoury, Journal of Industrial Engineering International, Vol11 (2), PP225-236, 2015.
7. The effect of work in process information on the dynamic performance of an integrated inventory-production system, M Parsanejad, H Matsukawa, E Teimoury, B Chu, International Information Institute (Tokyo). Information, Vol 18 (3), P977, 2015.
8. Robust optimization approach to the design of hub-and-spoke networks, N Ghaffari-Nasab, M Ghazanfari, E Teimoury,The International Journal of Advanced Manufacturing Technology, Vol 76 (5-8 ), 2015.
9. DEVELOPMENT OF PRICING MODEL FOR DETERIORATING ITEMS WITH CONSTANT DETERIORATION RATE CONSIDERING REPLACEMENT. E TEIMOURY, SMM KAZEMI, JOURNAL OF INDUSTRIAL ENGINEERING (JOURNAL OF FACULTY OF ENGINEERING), Vol 49 (1), 2015.
10. Designing an ontology-based multi-agent system for supply chain performance measurement using graph traversal,E Teimoury, I Chambar, MR Gholamian, M Fathian, International Journal of Computer Integrated Manufacturing, Vol27 (12), PP1160-1174, 2014.
11. A robust optimisation model for generalised cell formation problem considering machine layout and supplier selection,MM Paydar, M Saidi-Mehrabad, E Teimoury, International Journal of Computer Integrated Manufacturing, Vol 27 (8), PP772-786, 2014.
12. Metaheuristic algorithm for solving biobjective possibility planning model of location-allocation in disaster relief logistics, F Barzinpour, M Saffarian, A Makoui, E Teimoury, Journal of Applied Mathematics 2014.
13. Supply Chain Simulation and Modeling with Theory of Control, M Parsanejad, E Teimoury, A Parsanejad, International Journal of Modeling and Optimization, Vol 4 (2), P167, 2014.
14. An Integrated Artificial Neural Network and System Dynamics Approach in Support of the Viable System Model to Enhance Industrial Intelligence: The Case of a Large Broiler Industry,A Azadeh, K Darivandi Shoushtari, M Saberi, E Teimoury, Systems Research and Behavioral Science, Vol 31 (2), PP236-257, 2014.
15. The impact of the national standardization system on ranking the supply chain stages improvement, M Shafia, S Abdollahzadeh, E Teimoury, Uncertain Supply Chain Management, Vol 2 (4), PP237-244, 2014.
16. META-HEURISTIC ALGORITHM FOR MULTI-OBJECTIVE LOCATION-ALLOCATION MODEL OF THREE-ECHELON IN DISASTER RELIEF LOGISTICS,F BARZINPOUR, M SAFFARIAN, E TEIMOURY, JOURNAL OF OPERATIONAL RESEARCH AND ITS APPLICATIONS (JOURNAL OF APPLIED., 2014.
17. An application of SODA methodology in student accommodation problems, E Teimoury, H Gitinavard, SM Mousavi, Advanced Computational Techniques in Electromagnetics 2014.
18. MULTI OBJECTIVE LOCATION-ROUTING MODEL WITH MULTI PERIOD CONCEPT IN RELIEF CHAIN MANAGEMENT, F BARZINPOUR, M SAFFARIAN, A MAKUI, E TEIMOURY, JOURNAL OF OPERATIONAL RESEARCH AND ITS APPLICATIONS (JOURNAL OF APPLIED, 2014.
19. Sourcing strategies for an international Iranian logistics service provider case study: Persian Gulf Transportation Co, A Ghahghaei, E Teimoury, International Journal of Strategic Change Management, Vol 5 (4), PP321-331, 2014.
20. Price and delivery time analyzing in competition between an electronic and a traditional supply chain, M Narenji, M Fathian, E Teimoury, SGJ Naini, Mathematical Problems in Engineering 2013.
21. A decision-process model of relational risk and governance and their impact on performance, A Bazyar, E Teimoury, MN Fesharaki, The International Journal of Advanced Manufacturing Technology, Vol 69 (1-4), PP351-360, 2013.
22. A Queueing-Game Model for Making Decisions About Order Penetration Point in Supply Chain in Competitive Environment, E Teimoury, M Fathi, International Journal of Strategic Decision Sciences (IJSDS), Vol 4 (4), PP 1-24, 2013.
23. An integrated operations-marketing perspective for making decisions about order penetration point in multi-product supply chain: a queuing approach, E Teimoury, M Fathi, International Journal of Production Research, Vol 51 (18), PP5576-5596, 2013.
24. Linking power, risk, and governance: a survey research in new product development relationships, A Bazyar, E Teimoury, M Fesharaki, A Moini, S Mohammadi, Journal of Business & Industrial Marketing, Vol 28 (5), PP371-382, 2013.
25. A multi-objective analysis for import quota policy making in a perishable fruit and vegetable supply chain: A system dynamics approach, E Teimoury, H Nedaei, S Ansari, M Sabbaghi, Computers and electronics in agriculture, Vol 93, PP37-45, 2013.
26. A bee algorithm for parallel batch production scheduling, E Teimoury, H Haddad, Int J 2, PP169-171, 2013.
27. A mathematical model for integrating lot-sizing and scheduling problem in capacitated flow shop environments, R Ramezanian, M Saidi-Mehrabad, E Teimoury, The International Journal of Advanced Manufacturing Technology, Vol 66 (1-4), PP347-361, 2013.
28. Exploring the relationship between governance, tie strength, and NPD performance, A Bazyar, S Mohammadi, E Teimoury, MN Fesharaki, International Journal of Applied Systemic Studies, Vol 5 (1-2), PP22-41, 2013.
29. A supply chain production scheduling with deterioration and release date, E Teimoury, H Haddad, International Journal of Rapid Manufacturing, Vol 3 (4), PP195-208, 2013.
30. Automation of the supply chain performance measurement based on multi-agent system, E Teimoury, M Fathian, I Chambar, International Journal of Agile Systems and Management, Vol 6 (1), PP25-42, 2013.
31. E-SCM strategy development methodology for an international logistics service provider case study: PGT Co, E Teimoury, A Ghahghaei, International Journal of Logistics Systems and Management, Vol 16 (2), PP113-135, 2013.
32. Two-Facility Location Problem with Infinite Retrial Queue, E Teimoury, MM Yazdi, IG Khondabi, M Fathi, 2013.
33. A queuing approach for making decisions about order penetration point in multiechelon supply chains,E Teimoury, M Modarres, IG Khondabi, M Fathi, The International Journal of Advanced Manufacturing Technology, Vol 63 (1-4), PP359-371, 2012.
34. Decision Making in Two Echelon Supply Chain under Stackelberg and Cornot Structures ,M Taherifard, E Teimoury, ME Shaghaghi,JOURNAL OF INDUSTRIAL MANAGEMENT, Vol 7 (19), PP1-8, 2012.
35. A comparative framework for measuring project success ,M PARSANEJAD, H MATSUKAWA, E TEIMOURY,Innovation and Supply Chain Management, Vol 7 (1), PP6-18, 2012.
36. Determining Inventory and Pricing Policies by Means Multi-echelon Multi-objective Stackelberg Problem, SGJ Naini, M Eghtesadifard, K Shahanaghi, E Teimoury, Applied Mathematical Sciences, Vol 6 (19), PP 925-934, 2012.
37. Determination of the optimal number of suppliers considering the risk: Emersun Company as a case study, N Mirahmadi, E Saberi, E Teimoury, Advanced Materials Research, Vol 433, PP5873-5880, 2012.
38. Price, delivery time, and capacity decisions in an M/M/1 make-to-order/service system with segmented market , E Teimoury, M Modarres, AK Monfared, M Fathi, The International Journal of Advanced Manufacturing Technology, Vol 57 (1-4), PP235-244, 2011.
39. An Integrated Queuing Model for Site Selection and Inventory Storage Planning of a Distribution Center with Customer Loss Consideration, E Teimoury, IG Khondabi, M Fathi, International Journal of Industrial Engineering, Vol 22 (3), PP151-158, 2011.
40. The relationship between governance and NPD performance and the mediating role of tie strength, E Teimoury, M Fesharaki, A Bazyar, International Journal of Productivity and Performance Management, Vol 60 (6), PP622-641, 2011.
41. INTERDISCIPLINARY JOURNAL OF CONTEMPORARY RESEARCH IN BUSINESS , BG Jamehshooran, E Danesh, ME Teimouri, A Heydari, IJCRB, Vol 3 (2), P585, 2011.
42. interdisciplinary Journal of contermporary research in business, BG Jamehshooran, E Danesh, ME Teimouri, A Heydari, IJCRB, Vol 3(2), P 585, 2011.43. A model for admission control of returned products in a remanufacturing facility using queuing theory, A Karamouzian, E Teimoury, M Modarres, The International Journal of Advanced Manufacturing Technology, Vol 54 (1-4),PP 403-412, 2011
44. A method to compare supply chains of an industry,F Jalalvand, E Teimoury, A Makui, MB Aryanezhad, F Jolai, Supply Chain Management: An International Journal, Vol 16 (2), PP,82-97, 2011.
45. Fuzzy Queuing Approach for Designing Multi Supplier Systems (Case: SAPCO Company), E Teimoury, H Ansari, M Fathi International Journal of Industrial Engineering, Vol 22 (1), 2011.
46. INTER-ORGANIZATIONAL RELATIONSHIPS MODELING: INVESTIGATING THE EFFECTS OF RELATIONAL FACTORS ON COLLABORATIVE STRUCTURES, E TEIMOURY, M FESHARAKI, A BAZYAR, MANAGEMENT RESEARCH IN IRAN (MODARES HUMAN SCIENCES), Vol 15 (372), PP61-85, 2011.
47. STRATEGIES FOR MANAGING RISK IN INTER-ORGANIZATIONAL RELATIONSHIPS: INVESTIGATING THE ROLE OF ASYMMETRIC POWER, INTERDEPENDENCE AND TRUST, E TEIMOURY, M FESHARAKI, A BAZYAR, JOURNAL OF PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION PERSPECTIVE, Vol 2 (5), PP69-82, 2011.
48. PROPOSED A GENETIC ALGORITHM FOR INVENTORY PLANNING MODEL IN PROJECT SUPPLY CHAIN, E TEIMOURY, FS MOUSAVI, JOURNAL OF INDUSTRIAL ENGINEERING (JOURNAL OF FACULTY OF ENGINEERING), Vol 45 (1 ), 2011.
49. Impact of transportation system on total cost in a two-echelon dual channel supply chain , H Mirzahosseinian, A Makui, E Teimoury, M Ranjbar-Bourani, International Journal of Engineering, Transactions B: Applications, Vol 24, PP27-36, 2011.
50. Modelling and improvement of non-standard queuing systems: a gas station case study, E Teimoury, MM Yazdi, M Haddadi, M Fathi, International Journal of Applied Decision Sciences, Vol 4 (4), PP324-340, 2011.
51. Using queuing approach for locating the order penetration point in a two-echelon supply chain with customer loss, A Hajfathaliha, E Teimoury, M Fathi, International Journal of Business and Management, Vol6 (1), P 258, 2010.
52. The relationship between mediated power asymmetry, relational risk perception, and governance mechanism in new product development relationships, E Teimoury, M Fesharaki, A Bazyar,
Journal of Research in Interactive Marketing, Vol4 (4), PP296-315, 2010.
53. The relationship between modes of governance and relational tie in new product development relationships, E Teimoury, M Fesharaki, A Bazyar, Journal of Strategy and Management, Vol 3 (4), PP374-392, 2010.
54. A queueing approach to production-inventory planning for supply chain with uncertain demands: Case study of PAKSHOO Chemicals Company, E Teimoury, M Modarres, F Ghasemzadeh, M Fathi,
Journal of Manufacturing Systems, Vol 29 (2), PP 55-62, 2010.
55. Inventory Control in Two Part Manufacturing/Remanufacturing Systems with Finite Capacity Under Demand Uncertainty, E Teimoury, A Mazlomi, IG Khondabi, V Abasgholipour, M Fathi, World Congress on Engineering 2012. July 4-6, 2012. London, UK. 2189, PP1455-1461, 2010.
56. Wireless mesh networks channel reservation: modelling and delay analysis, AK Mahani, HF Rashvand, E Teimoury, M Naderi, B Abolhassani, IET communications, Vol 3 (5), PP772-783, 2009.
57. A Model for Spare parts' Demand Forecasting Based on Reliability, Operational Environment and Failure Interaction of Parts, E Teimoury, MM Farahani, INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF INDUSTRIAL ENGINEERING AND PRODUCTION MANAGEMENT, 2009.
58. Integrated freight transportation carrier selection and network flow assignment: Methodology and case study, D Mohammaditabar, E Teimoury, Journal of Applied Sciences, Vol 8 (17), PP2928-2938, 2008.