Name : Morteza Rezaee
Birth Date : 1 – Dec – 1980
Phone No :
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
• B.Sc. Degree in Electrical Engineering (Power) in Mazandaran University.
• M.Sc. Degree in Electrical Engineering (Electrical Machine and Power Electronic) in Iran University of Science and Technology.
• B.Sc Thesis : “Improving the invertors of Neka power plant using IGBT”
• M.Sc Thesis : “Improved Design of Rogowski Coil together with its Calibration for Measuring High Current”
• Power system measuring.
• Control and Monitoring of Induction and Synchronous Generators.
• Fault Current Limiter
• Electric Supervisor of Turbo Expander Project in Neka
• Training in Neka Thermal Power Plant
• Research project about Excitation unit of Besat Power Plant.
• Morteza Rezaee, Hossein Heydari, “Improving the Measurement Accuracy of Rogowski Coil in Different Frequencies with Changing the Integrator Circuit”, 22nd International Conf. of Power system (PSC2007).
• Morteza Rezaee, Hossein Heydari, “The Influence of Terminal Resistor on the Performance of Rogowski Coil”, 23rd International Conf. of Power system (PSC2008).
• Morteza Rezaee, Hossein Heydari, “Mutual Inductances Comparison in Rogowski Coil with Circular and Rectangular Cross-Sections and Its Improvement”, IEEE Conf on Indust. App, ICIEA, pp: 1507-1511, 2008.
• Morteza Rezaee, Hossein Heydari, “Thermal Effect on the Output of Rogowski Coil”, 24th International Conf. of Power system (PSC2009).