Address: Iran University of Science and Technology, Farjam, Narmak, Tehran, Iran PhD Dissertation: "Design and Analysis of a linear array of surface wave plasma column antenna"
Supervisor: Prof. Hodjat Kashani
Experiences and Activities
2008-Present: Islamic Azad University, Shahre Rey Branch, Tehran, Iran
Adjunct lecturer of Electronic and Communication Dep.
· Under Graduate
Fields and waves
· Journal Papers
· F. Sadeghi-Kia , S. Amini, K. Raeisi and M. Bahrami, "Design and construction of telemetry antennas and dividers on a aerospace vehiculars," journal of space science technologies (JSST), No.2, 2009.(accepted)
· Conference Papers
· F. Sadeghikia, S. Amini, K. Raeisi and M.Bahrami, "Telemetry antennas on a space
bound vehicle," 5 th Loughborough Antennas & Propagation Conference, Loughborough, 2009 (accepted at Agust).
· F. Sadeghi-Kia , F. Hodjat-Kashani, J. Rashed_Mohassel, " Analysis of tapered column plasma using full wave simulator," 5th Loughbrough Antennas & Propagation conference, Loughbrough, 2009 (accepted at Agust) .
· F. Sadeghi-Kia and M. Khalaj-Amirhosseini, " Three Reduced-Size Ratrace Couplers," IEEE International conference on Microwave and Millimeter Wave Technology, Nanjing 2008 (ICMMT 2008)
· F. Sadeghi-Kia , S.Amini, K. Raeisi and M.Bahrami, "Design and construction of inverted F antenna on sounding rocket for telemetry," 7th International conference of Iranian Aerospace society, Tehran 2008.
· F. Sadeghi-Kia , P.pakniat, S.jaberansari, M.kiani, "Programmable Logic Controllers", 1st International conference of Iranian electrical engineering student conference, Tehran 1999.
|Plasma antenna Antenna Design Microstrip Directional Coupler, Combiner and Divider |
Scientific Societies Membership
1- Prof. F. Hodjat-Kashani, Prof. of Electrical Engineering, Department of Electrical Engineering, Iran University of Science& Tech, Tehran, Iran.
2- Prof. M.S. Abrishamian, Prof. of Electrical Engineering, Department of Electrical Engineering, K.N.Toosi University of Technology, Tehran, Iran.
3- Prof. J.A. Rashed-Mohassel, Prof. of Electrical Engineering, Faculty of Engineering, University of Tehran, Tehran, Iran.