1. Long term dynamic simulation of electric power system.
2. Modal method for producing reduced order dynamic equivalents of electric power systems.
3. Dynamic load modeling for study of dynamic stability in electric power systems.
4. Power system observability studies.
5. Voltage collapse in power system networks.
6. Application of A rtificial I ntelligence in power systems.
7. State estimation in electric power systems.
8. Application of N eural N etwork in distribution systems to improve voltage profile.
9. Dynamic mod e l of electrical energy.
10. Load Frequency Control (LFC) in a deregulated Power system.
11. Application of FACTS devices in power systems.