Ebrahim Teimoury is an Associate Professor of Industrial Engineering at Iran University of Science and Technology. He received his Ph.D. from Iran University of Science and Technology in 2000 and initiated his work as a faculty member at SIE since 2001. His research vision is concentrated mainly on Supply Chain Management. He teaches Supply Chain Management, E-supply Chain Management, Socio-economic Systems Modeling, Systems Engineering, Queuing Theory, Probability Theory, and Mathematical Statistics.
• Logistics & Supply Chain Management
• Systems Thinking and Approaches
• Performance Measurement Systems
• Systems Dynamics
• Karamouzian, Ayatollah, Ebrahim Teimoury, and Mohammad Modarres. "A model for admission control of returned products in a remanufacturing facility using queuing theory." The International Journal of Advanced Manufacturing Technology54, no. 1-4 (2011): 403-412.
• Jalalvand, F., E. Teimoury, A. Makui, M. B. Aryanezhad, and F. Jolai. "A method to compare supply chains of an industry." Supply Chain Management: An International Journal 16, no. 2 (2011): 82-97.
• Teimoury, Ebrahim, Mohammad Modarres, A. Kazeruni Monfared, and Mahdi Fathi. "Price, delivery time, and capacity decisions in an M/M/1 make-to-order/service system with segmented market." The International Journal of Advanced Manufacturing Technology 57, no. 1-4 (2011): 235-244.