Mehdi Ghazanfari is a Professor of Industrial Engineering at Iran University of Science and Technology (IUST). He received his Ph.D. from the University of New South Wales (UNSW) in 1996 and initiated his work as a faculty member at SIE since 1992. His research vision is concentrated mainly on Artificial Intelligence and its applications in Industrial Engineering. He teaches Data Mining, Fuzzy Set Theory and its Applications, and Social Networks Analysis courses.
• New Trends in Artificial Intelligence
• Knowledge Discovery Systems
• Public Policy and Public Administration
• Comparing simulated annealing and genetic algorithm in learning FCM , M Ghazanfari, S Alizadeh, M Fathian, DE Koulouriotis, Applied Mathematics and Computation 192 (1), 56-68.
• A clustering approach to identify the time of a step change in Shewhart control charts ,M Ghazanfari, A Alaeddini, STA Niaki, MB Aryanezhad Quality and Reliability Engineering International 24 (7), 765-778
• Evaluation model of business intelligence for enterprise systems using fuzzy TOPSIS, S Rouhani, M Ghazanfari, M Jafari, Expert Systems with Applications 39 (3), 3764-3771.