Ahmad Makui is a Professor of Industrial Engineering at Iran University of Science and Technology. He received his Ph.D. from Iran University of Science and Technology in 2000 and initiated his work as a faculty member at SIE since 2003. His research vision is concentrated mainly on Operations Research and its applications, especially Linear Programming. He teaches Operations Research, Decision Making Analysis and Production Planning courses. Besides, he, currently, serves as the editor in chief for JISE (Journal Of Industrial and Systems Engineering) and Decision Science Letters.
• Multiple Criteria Decision Making
• Multi Objectives Optimization
• Logistics & Supply Chain
• Ashtiani, B., Haghighirad, F., Makui, A., & ali Montazer, G. (2009). Extension of fuzzy TOPSIS method based on interval-valued fuzzy sets. Applied Soft Computing, 9(2), 457-461.
• Tavakkoli-Moghaddam, R., Makui, A., Salahi, S., Bazzazi, M., & Taheri, F. (2009). An efficient algorithm for solving a new mathematical model for a quay crane scheduling problem in container ports. Computers & Industrial Engineering, 56(1), 241-248.
• Ahi, A., Aryanezhad, M. B., Ashtiani, B., & Makui, A. (2009). A novel approach to determine cell formation, intracellular machine layout and cell layout in the CMS problem based on TOPSIS method. Computers & Operations Research, 36(5), 1478-1496.