Dr. Vahid Nayyeri,
Co-director of Antenna and Microwave Research Lab.,
Senior Member, IEEE
Associate Editor, IEEE Trans. Microw. Theory Tech.
Associate Editor, IET Microw. Antennas Propag.
Phone: +98 (21) 77240473,
Fax: +98 (21) 73021414
Personal Home Page: http://nayyeri.iust.ac.ir
- Visiting Professor, University of Waterloo, Waterloo, ON, Canada (June 2019 – August 2019).
- Visiting Scholar, University of Waterloo, Waterloo, ON, Canada (July 2012 – May 2013).
Ph.D. of Electrical Engineering – Electromagnetic Fields and Waves, Iran University of Science & Technology, Tehran, Iran (2008-2013).
M.Sc. of Electrical Engineering - Electromagnetic Fields and Waves, University of Tehran, Tehran, Iran (2006-2008).
B.Sc. of Electrical Engineering - Communication, Iran University of Science & Technology, Tehran, Iran (2001-2006).
Associate Editor, IEEE Transactions on Microwave Theory and Techniques, since 2020.
- Associate Editor, IET Microwaves, Antennas & Propagation, since 2020.
- Guest Editor, “Metamaterials for Near-Field Microwaves Sensing” Special Issue, Sensors.
- Steering Committee Member, Electromagnetics and Photonics Chapter, IEEE Iran Section (since 2019);
- General Co-Chair, 1st National Conference on Space Technology & Its Applications, IUST, Tehran, 2019.
- TPC Member, 19th Mediterranean Microwave Symposium, Tunisia, Sep. 2019.
- TPC Member, 20th Mediterranean Microwave Symposium, Morocco, Sep. 2019.
- TPC Member, 25th Iranian Conference on Electrical Engineering, Tehran, May 2017.
- Review service for several journals
- IEEE Senior Member (since 2016), Member (2014-2016), Student Member (2008-2013);
- Member of IEEE Antennas and Propagation Society (since 2017);
- Member of IEEE Microwave Theory and Techniques Society (since 2020).