Name : Shabnam Vahdati Daneshmand
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
• B.Sc. Degree in Electrical Engineering (Electronics) in Amirkabir University of Technology (Tehran Polytechnic) .
• M.Sc. Degree in Electrical Engineering (Power) in Iran University of Science and Technology.
• B.Sc Thesis : “ PC-Based Control of the Robot HRA 934 ”
• M.Sc Thesis : “ Design an Approach to Load-Frequency Control of Multi- area Power Systems by Neural Networks ”
Ph. D. Thesis Subject:
• Optimal Design of Three Phase Superconducting Distribution Transformer Using Intelligent Methods.
• Superconductivity Applications in Power Systems
• Optimization Techniques
• Power System Stability and Control
• Aryan Asansor Company 2002
• Transmission Lines and Substations Specialist in Moshanir Company 2005-2006
• Shabnam Vahdati Daneshmand , Hossein Heydari, Sadegh Shakeri, “Calculation and Analysis of Various Parameters in HTS Transformer with Different Winding Geometries”, IEEE EPECS 2009, American University of Sharjah, UAE, November 10-12, 2009.
• Shabnam Vahdati Daneshmand, Ahad Kazemi, Shahram Jadid, "Load Frequency Control of Multi-Area Power Systems with Real-Time Recurrent Neural Network", Journal of Engineering, Vol.15, No.1, ISSN: (pp 57-71) T.B. Center For Science & Technology (India), 2005.
• Shabnam Vahdati Daneshmand, Ahad Kazemi, Shahram Jadid, "Introduction a Novel Approach for Power System Load-Frequency Control", Proceedings of the 9th WSEAS International Conference on SYSTEMS (ICS 2005), Vouliagmeni, Athens, Greece, July 11-13, 2005.
• Shabnam Vahdati Daneshmand, Ahad Kazemi, Shahram Jadid, "Introduction a Novel Approach for Power System Load-Frequency Control", WSEAS TRANSACTION On Systems, Issue 7, Vol. 4, ISSN: 1109-2777 (pp 1064-1069), July 2005.
• Shabnam Vahdati Daneshmand, Ahad Kazemi, Shahram Jadid, "Load- Frequency Control of Power Systems with Use of Neural Networks and Real-Time Recurrent Learning Algorithm", 13th IRANIAN CONFERENCE ON ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING (ICEE 2005), Zanjan University, Zanjan, Iran, May 10-12, 2005.